Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The One with the Lethal Distractions

Dear Readers,

There were good parts and there were bad parts of my day yesterday. But today, I begin again. I am going to go visit my brother at his school. I will get a nice drive out of it, some nice company when I get there, and hopefully some distractions. I have been working hard to prepare myself for this summer. I can't prepare myself emotionally but I am physically putting everything in their respective boxes. It is hard doing this alone! But if anyone can its me.

I should explain my title for today. I have now watched all of the Lethal Weapon movies and I LOVE them! They are hilarious and action-packed and the comedic timing is perfect! They have been the perfect thing to watch because there is no sappiness or sad music; just gunfire and explosions!

What I have learned about myself today is that sometimes I need to back off. It is SO hard for me to sit back and do nothing. I am a passionate person and impatient and those things do not get along well together. But I am learning that I will have to wait for some things in life. And the thing I want most in the world is going to take time to get back. I have started to pray again regularly and that is already making a different in my life.

What do you think? Are the best things in life worth waiting for?

-Katie Starlet

No comments:

Post a Comment