Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The One with New Goals

Dear Readers,

Today was a tough day for me. I hope it was not nearly as hard for you. I woke up and just felt discouraged. I felt like good things were not going to happen in the future. But as always, after reflection and talking, my mood has improved. I have decided to change some habits of mine to make me physically and mentally healthier.

Also, I met one of my goals on my Bucket List. Believe it or not I have never ran a full block in a neighborhood...until today! I think it was a mixture of anger and heartbreak but I did it. Then I proceeded to walk by myself for forty minutes and I cheered up immensely! I listened to Five for Fighting, Brad Paisley, Joe Nichols, Josh Kelley, Gavin DeGraw, Jason Mraz, and more. I was able to relax, exercise, reflect, and dance a little in the street and I feel refreshed.

I spent the evening talking to my parents and working on some projects I have going on. I have a lot planned for tomorrow. I will primarily be by myself which could make me sad but I am going to choose to stay positive about this situation. My cousin reminded me today that God has a plan for me. I told her that God may have simply forgotten to give me a plan. But she said he doesn't forget and my Mom told me that He will unfold it for me in his own time. I feel like I hear that a lot lately. Well...here's to time and good things coming from it.

Do good things come to those who wait?

-Katie Starlet

No comments:

Post a Comment