Monday, May 10, 2010

The One with Productivity

Dear Readers,

Today I spent a lot of time with my cousin again. She must be one of the most patient people in the world because I could talk for hours about my life! She listened and provided some excellent advice. I feel like I am working so hard and I hope it is not in vain. I am so in love but sometimes love takes time and pain and even punishment. But it is so nice to have someone to talk to about it.

To thank her I helped clean the whole house and pack and I even changed a dirty diaper! It was a lot of fun. I continued to drive around and find my way around this new city. I am prepared for a very busy day tomorrow. I regret that I don't have much else to say.

Do you think kind gestures make a difference? Can the good times between people far outweigh the bad?

-Katie Starlet

No comments:

Post a Comment