Friday, April 23, 2010

The One with all the Appreciation

Dear Readers,

Just to clarify, (in case this doesn't post in time) this blog entry is for Friday.

Today I am blessed beyond belief. I have the most wonderful group of friends in the entire world. I would like to stress the word ENTIRE! I have been going through a really rough patch lately and I know that has shown in my writing and my attitude. Anyway, now that actual classes are over, all that is left are the finals. So stress is high right now but there is a lot more time to organize your thoughts and to catch up on some sleep.

Tonight I went to dinner with my co-workers. We had a fantastic dinner with several courses and lots of laughter. We got to reminisce on the past year and the unique experiences we have had. Although on the way back home . . . (Unfortunately this post will have to be continued tomorrow due to a case of the . . . zzzzzzzzz!)

No comments:

Post a Comment