Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The One with the Papers

Dear Readers,

I feel slightly better after a night of fitful sleep. I have spent most of the day and night working on my papers which are due very soon. I did not want to forget to write to you today. I do not enjoy writing papers which is amusing because I have to constantly write for my major.

However, I find that the more papers I write the better I get. This may seem like an obvious statement but I think it speaks to an even bigger theme, whatever we do in life, the more experience we have, the better we will be. I do care about the grades I get on these papers but I care more that they are exemplary of my skills as a writer. I will let you know how it goes.

Ponder this, what have you gained experience in and how does that make you special?

-Katie Starlet

No comments:

Post a Comment