Monday, April 26, 2010

The One with Big Decisions

Dear Readers,

Decisions. They are a crucial part of everyone's life. Based on certain decisions we make, we either end up married or raising children or in college, we can be sober, abstinent, rich or poor, sad or lonely, happy, and decided whether we live a fulfilling life or not. Some decisions are small, like what kind of ice cream should I eat, chocolate or vanilla? Others are much bigger, Should I raise this baby or put it up for adoption?

I have some big decisions coming up. And I don't know what to do. I know this is not something that any of you can answer and honestly, I am not at liberty to post the particular situations I am debating. I just know that sometimes, no matter what people choose, someone gets hurt. I also know that our decisions affect other people even if we don't plan it that way.

And during all of this decision-making, I still have finals. I am currently preparing for an all-nighter. Today, my question to myself is, how do I get in these messes? And how can I ever get out?

-Katie Starlet

No comments:

Post a Comment